As HR Business Partners we have often been challenged on what our role entails and how we assist in achieving organizational success.
This workshop will:
- Identify the skills and attributes needed to be a successful HR Business Partner throughout the organization;
- Identify your organization’s business partners;
- Review the purpose of the HR Business Partner role in successful human resource management practices;
- Identify what tools are required to be a successful HR Business Partner; and,
- Identify challenges for the HR Business Partner and strategies for success.
Participants will leave the workshop with practical tools to assist them as they work to be successful HR Business Partners.
IPMA-Canada currently does not have a scheduled date for this workshop. Please check our events page regularly for updates, or contact IPMA-Canada requesting to be notified when this workshop is next scheduled for delivery.