As HR Professionals we have been advocating and employers have been asking HR to be more strategic. We are often challenged on HR’s services and their contribution to organizational success. In this workshop we will:
- Identify what ‘strategic’ looks like in HR through defining how HR performs strategic work daily ;
- Review the mission, vision and value statements to find HR’s contribution;
- HR’s role in corporate strategy;
- Offer suggested approaches of how HR can strategically contribute to organizational success;
- Discuss HR’s role in aligning people strategies with business goals;
- Provide practical tools and strategies to assist HR’s integration in delivering on corporate planning initiatives;
- Learn the significance of ROI and HR Metrics in a planning process.