As Human Resource Professionals we have a Code of Ethics to live up to in our daily work.
Let’s explore the attributes of an ethical human resource management environment and address the following questions:
- What does being an ethical human resource professional look like?
- Why is Ethics important to human resource professionals?
- What role does ethics play in our relationship with our business partners?
- What role does ethics play in our decision-making processes?
- What influence does personal biases play in ethical decision making?
Participants will leave the workshop with practical application processes for ethical human resource management behaviour.
IPMA-Canada currently does not have a scheduled date for this workshop. Please check our events page regularly for updates, or contact IPMA-Canada requesting to be notified when this workshop is next scheduled for delivery.