- Active involvement in providing HR management consulting services.
- Have HR responsibilities in managing people.
- Faculty member of a college or university, teaching courses in the field of human resource management.
- Have met and maintained the required standards for IPMA-CP in training, IPMA-CP, IPMA-ACP, IPMA-EX
- Enjoying the freedom of retirement from active work in the field of human resource management and wish to keep yourself connected to your profession and the Association.
- Attending a program specializing in the field of HR management at a recognized academic institution.
For additional information please contact us.